- Signups end: Friday, October 2nd
- Draft day: Sunday, October 4th
- Cup starts: Monday, October 5th
- Cup ends: TBD
- View our Draft Cup spreadsheet (Teams, Groupstage, Playoffs and Matches) HERE or at the bottom of the page
- You MUST be on our discord server to participate in the cup!
- European servers only; Cup servers preferred; Oldnet only!
- 4 groups of 4 teams preferred, but team size and group format will be decided based on final number of signups
- There will be at least 1 game a week. Gameweeks last from Monday to Sunday.
It's your own responsibility to arrange games and let the admins know (this is a must).
Failure to arrange games in time, for whatever reason, will result in a forfeit.
Playing more games per week is allowed if both teams agree.
All games that have not been played will be considered a forfeit for both teams.
- Tweaks as far as ace allows them are allowed
Boosting is allowed
No bunnyhop/mousewheel abuse
No external timers
Cheating of any form will result in exit of the cup
A fixed maplist format will be used for the Group Stage with a pool of 3 maps for each week.
Teams picks 1 map each from the 3, and the leftover will be a decider map if needed.
A map win gives you 2 points, loss 0. If you forfeit you get -2 per map.
So a forfeited game = -4 points. Overtime will be used to avoid draws.
- Matches are played Bo3.
- The maplist for the cup will be the same as the UTCTF.PUG pug list. You can see the full list in channel #pug-rules on the discord server.
Parallel to the group stage, there are also two Challenger Mode games (with a fixed maplist) to be played for each team.
The captains may schedule them whenever they wish during the 5-week group stage.
The Challenger format for this season has changed slightly.
You are now allowed to play all players except for your highest rated one, and you MUST play your 6th and 7th player ranked by value.
The Challenger Mode games are worth the same points as regular games.
- You may make two separate trades each week, but you may trade maximum 2 players per "play-week".
- You're only allowed to pick from the free agents list.
- You're not allowed to go over your budget obviously.
- You may trade up to the last 2 weeks of groups.
- In the last 2 weeks, you need to have a really good reason to trade. No trading during playoffs.